Guest house Goa
is perfect for sophisticated travelers who are looking for an extraordinary
vacation experience, be it a family vacation or a quiet quality
time with your partner. It is also ideal for independent travelers
looking for a longer, extended vacation upto a couple of weeks.
Their guest house in the village of Bethalbatim in South Goa is
an ideal place to base yourself, as it is central and within driving
distance to all the attractions in the state.
The villa is ideal for a family of six people or even two, but at
the same time it has provisions to comfortably accommodate a larger
group, where the whole extended family can live together in a convivial
atmosphere. This villa may also be shared by two to three families
known to each other.
Facilities & Amenities:
- Cupboard facility with your personal locker in every room
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, freezer, gas, special water
filter for drinking water and seperate dinning area.
- Breakfast option available on request at a small cost.
- Complimentary Tea bags/ Coffee/ Sugar/ Milk Powder/ Fruits replenished
every alternate day
- Living room with Cable TV and DVD player.
- Martins Corner very popular and affordable restaurant is situated
less then 50m.
- Rooms and linen are all regularly cleaned, in house washing
machine and there is also a private laundry service available
at a small cost.
- Local newspaper provided daily
- Guesthouse with access to the garden area.
- Discounted car and scooter hire is available.
- Nearby tourist areas include Colva Beach, Sunset Beach and Majorda
Beaches offer a wide range of tourist activities.
3 Double bedrooms include a double bed , Air Conditioning with ceiling
fan, en-suite toilet with wash hand basin, European toilet and shower
with hot and cold running water.